CORPORATE CATERERS LOYALTY PROGRAM - TERMS & CONDITIONS
THE CORPORATE CATERERS LOYALTY PROGRAM IS INTENDED FOR LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCEPT PUERTO RICO) WHO ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES (EXCEPT PUERTO RICO).
VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Participation in Corporate Caterers Loyalty Program is subject to these official terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), which may be modified from time to time without prior notice. By creating a Corporate Caterers account and continuing to participate in the Corporate Caterers Loyalty Program, as described below, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to be contacted via email and/or by telephone at the address and number you provide. The Terms and Conditions describe how you can accumulate points and use them to receive Corporate Caterers Loyalty Program Rewards redeemable value (“Rewards” or a “Reward”).
- Corporate Caterers reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time during the Corporate Caterers Loyalty Program, so it is important for you to check the Terms and Conditions periodically. A notice of revised terms and conditions will be posted at https://www.corpcaterers.com/ (The “Site”) and/or an e-mail of the modifications may be sent to you. Continued participation in Corporate Caterers Loyalty Program is considered acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions in effect at the time.
- Corporate Caterers Loyalty Program cannot be combined with any other offer.
REGISTRATION FOR CORPORATE CATERERS LOYALTY PROGRAM.
Participants (“Registered Participants”) are automatically enrolled in the Corporate Caterers Loyalty Program when a Corporate Caterers customer account is created.
- If Corporate Caterers determines that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth above, a Member Account (your “Account”) will be established in your name that will track how many points you earn throughout the Rewards Period.
During the Rewards Period, points are earned two different ways.
- Whenever you place a catering order through a Corporate Caterers’ Call Center you will receive reward points based on your current tier level (excluding delivery charge, rental fee, service fee, misc. fee and sales tax).
- Whenever you place a catering order online at https://www.corporatecaterers.com, you will receive reward points based on your current tier level (excluding delivery charge, rental fee, service fee, misc. fee and sales tax).
- Note that points will only be earned based on four different tier levels as provided in this section. Points will be earned once the orders are complete and paid for in full. No points will be earned for orders subsequently cancelled. Every Account with at least one Qualifying Purchase charged in the anniversary year that is not offset by a return, discount, or adjustment is assigned a Status. A “Qualifying Purchase” is a purchase charged to qualifying Corporate Caterers orders. The benefits available to the Account vary based on the Status. The Status of an Account is based on the net Qualifying Purchase amount (less returns, discounts (excluding employee and new Account discounts), and adjustments) on the Account in the anniversary year (“Net Qualifying Purchases”).
|Loyalty Program Tier Level||Annual Net Qualifying Purchase Amount||Points Earned for Dollar Spent|
|Member||$1 - $749||1X|
|Gold||$750 - $2499||1.5X|
|Platinum||$2500 - $7499||2X|
- Participants may redeem points in the following manner:
- For national gift cards managed by Tango Card, Inc. Your Reward Link balance may be redeemed for national gift cards and can be accessed at any time by clicking the redeem link URL. Rewards are subject to the terms and conditions provided in each Reward description and included with the Reward. Rewards may be offered in limited quantities or for a limited duration, are subject to change and are subject to availability.
- Reward points may be applied to future catering orders at the tiered rate listed on the Benefits tab of your rewards profile.
- Reward points may be applied to PayPal redemptions (at Corporate Caterers participating locations only): Points are redeemed for PayPal deposit at the tiered rate listed on the Benefits tab of your rewards profile.
- Corporate Caterers Loyalty Program Rewards points have no cash, monetary or other value, cannot be converted into any other currency and cannot be applied toward any obligation owed to Corporate Caterers. Points cannot be transferred to accounts not under same ownership. Participants that have multiple accounts under separate or same email addresses can combine points. Sale or barter of Corporate Caterers Loyalty Program Rewards points is prohibited, and any such sale or barter may result in cancelled points.
- At participating Corporate Caterers locations, all Rewards will be issued in the name of the Registered Participant and will be delivered to the email address provided on the redemption form. Registered Participants are responsible for notifying Corporate Caterers of any email address changes relating to their Accounts. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a Registered Participant, the Registered Participant will be deemed to be the person in whose name the customer account is submitted. Certain Corporate Caterers locations only provide rewards redemption via PayPal. Registered participants may only redeem rewards via PayPal at the location’s customer portal. The annual gift card award will be issued based on the registered participant’s then current tier level and will be delivered to the email address provided on registration form within 30 days of the participant’s program enrollment anniversary date.
- All fees and taxes arising from acceptance, use or possession of a Reward are Registered Participants’ sole responsibility.
TRACKING YOUR ACCOUNT.
- Corporate Caterers will periodically send Registered Participants notices via email stating they have accumulated enough reward points for redemption, tier advancement and points expiration. Registered participants may track their rewards activity at the Corporate Caterers Customer Portal and/or wherever PayPal is offered as the means for rewards redemption.
- If at any time you believe that the number of points in your Account is incorrect, please contact Corporate Caterers at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the date on the summary notification. Otherwise, all point summaries will be deemed accurate.
- Participants agree: (1) to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the Corporate Caterers web site Terms and Conditions; (2) to be contacted by the Sponsor by e-mail; and (3) to release Sponsor and its agents from liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of their participation in Corporate Caterers Loyalty Program or with respect to their delivery process, acceptance, possession or use/misuse or loss of any Reward.
- Corporate Caterers reserves the right to terminate Corporate Caterers Loyalty Program, or to change the Corporate Caterers Loyalty Program in any manner, in whole or in part, including without limitation, changing the Terms and Conditions, number of points required to attain Rewards, at any time, without notice, even though changes may affect the value of points already accumulated. If the Program is terminated, you will have 60 days from the termination date to redeem all Points earned, after which date all Points will be forfeited. Sponsor and its agents shall not be liable to you or any third party for any change or termination of Corporate Caterers Loyalty Program.
- In the event Corporate Caterers experiences a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of Corporate Caterers Loyalty Program, Sponsor reserves the right at any time and in its sole discretion to terminate Corporate Caterers Loyalty Program, to disqualify any individual who may be responsible, and/or to pursue other legal remedies available under the law.
- Any interpretations, questions or disputes regarding Corporate Caterers Loyalty Program shall be resolved solely by Corporate Caterers, which is the judge of Corporate Caterers Loyalty Program, and whose decisions shall be final and binding on all matters relating to Corporate Caterers Loyalty Program.
- Corporate Caterers Loyalty Program is governed by the laws of the State of Florida and all claims must be resolved in the federal and state courts of Florida.
- All questions regarding Corporate Caterers Loyalty Program should be addressed to email@example.com
We’ve been helping businesses across the country eat well at work for over 20 years.
Our rewards program
Have a seat at our table and join our family of franchise affiliates.